Link to Re-animator here: http://www.dagonbytes.com/thelibrary/lovecraft/reanimator.htm
Tuesday, 5 May 2009
Herbert West and his scary dead people!
So all is well in the land of Arkham. My character is now Lv. 5 has increased firearms skill (+10) can Hide, Investigate (what a surprise!) and a few other cool things. So I'm now on the trail of the monsters of Herbert West a mad scientist who was determined to make dead people come back to life. I've you've read Lovecraft's Re-animator you will be familiar with Herbert and his experiments. So i started the quest after speaking to a policeman in Arkham's Sanitarium who has West's assistant who's gone a bit crazy. So he's ask me to un-jumble things so i go off and find Daniel one of West's friends who tells me to go through the side entrance of the church. Hopping along merrily i killed lots of cultists and lots of cats and dogs who had been brought back from the dead. I found another friend of his (locked in a cage) who tells me to go off and find Herbert's house in Boston. One extremely quick train ride away i found myself in Boston (which cost me 10 money i might add). Upon finding Herbert's house i quickly delved deeper into the cellar where lots of dead people were waiting to kill me. I got halfway in, before everything froze and my computer decided to shut the game down. Apparently, the Norton Update alert shut the game down. Thanks, Norton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment